Welcome, one and all, to our most popular article that doesn’t have “Beersheets” in the title! It’s the 2020 fantasy football auction values chart! If you want an auction values chart to bookmark, you probably want the continuously-updated page rather than this one-off post.
There’s a reason our auction values are so popular. I’m not great at a lot of things, such as sports, school, kissing powerfully, being kissed powerfully, subduing a mugger with a figure four leg lock, and finding a polynomial solution to the traveling salesperson problem. But the one thing I specialize in, the one thing I was put on God’s green gridiron to do, is fantasy football auctions.
That’s why these 2020 fantasy football auction values have been used by tens of thousands of fantasy football auction players to gain an advantage in the draft room: They reflect how auctions actually work. Most sites just plug their draft rankings into a formula, which leads to weird stuff like Yahoo! having 18 different tight ends valued at $2 or more.
What’s important to remember about these 2020 fantasy auction values is that they are designed to help you maximize the leagues-winning Barbecue strategy. Basically, remember this checklist:
- Two top-end guys you are in love with.
- A ~$35 RB2 (if one or more of the above are WRs)
- A ~$25 RB
- A WR2 that is going for half their recommended value or less (it always happens)
- A QB for less than $10, preferably less than $5
- At least $2/bench spot leftover
So, don’t go in there and get CMC, Alvin Kamara, and Saquon Barkley for less than my posted value, then call me an idiot because you are out of money. Or do, because we love reading “fan” mail on our podcast.
Some Additional Notes:
- This is for 12 team, HPPR, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/FLEX/TE/D/K leagues. If your league isn’t like this and you want advice on how to tweak it, hit us up on Twitter or Discord
- $200 total budget. You may notice that these values don’t add up to $2400 (12 teams x $200 for each team). That’s the beauty of auction over snake draft: You don’t have to settle. Just get guys on this list and let the rest of the league scrap together players ranked lower on other lists.